In this episode, Conor and Bryce continue their conversation with Jane Losare-Lusby about the Rust Programming Language.
About the Guest:
Jane Losare-Lusby is currently on both the Rust Library Team and the Rust Library API Team. She is also the Error Handling Project Group Lead, the Rust Foundation Project Director of Collaboration, and a Principal Rust Open Source Engineer at Futurewei Technologies.
Date Recorded: 2022-11-02
Date Released: 2022-12-09
- ADSP Episode 106: Jane Losare-Lusby on Rust!
- C++20 Concepts
- Rust Traits
- C++ Pattern Matching Proposal
- C++ Pattern matching using
- O3DCON 2022: Keynote C++ Horizons Bryce Adelstein Lelbach
- ADSO Episode 92: Special Guest Kate Gregory!
- C++Club Episode 155: WG21 October mailing, Carbon, Cpp2, Safety
- Rust Evangelism Strike Force
- Rust Evangelism Strikeforce
Intro Song Info
Miss You by Sarah Jansen https://soundcloud.com/sarahjansenmusic
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Free Download / Stream: http://bit.ly/l-miss-you
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/iYYxnasvfx8