In this episode, Conor and Bryce talk to Jane Losare-Lusby about the Rust Programming Language.
About the Guest:
Jane Losare-Lusby is currently on both the Rust Library Team and the Rust Library API Team. She is also the Error Handling Project Group Lead, the Rust Foundation Project Director of Collaboration, and a Principal Rust Open Source Engineer at Futurewei Technologies.
Date Recorded: 2022-11-02
Date Released: 2022-12-02
- Rustacean Station: Error Handling in Rust with Jane Losare-Lusby
- Are We Podcast Yet with Jane Losare-Lusby
- ADSP poll about becoming a Rust podcast
- Conor’s Tweet about /cpp vs /rust
- ADSP Episode 101: C++ Developers Try Rust!
- Rust Clippy
- Rust Traits
- C++20 Concepts
- Esteban K ber on Twitter
- Rust miri
- This Week in Rust
- Rust Analyzer
Intro Song Info
Miss You by Sarah Jansen https://soundcloud.com/sarahjansenmusic
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Free Download / Stream: http://bit.ly/l-miss-you
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/iYYxnasvfx8