In this episode, Conor and Bryce talk to Zach Laine about APL, Haskell, the problem Three Consecutive Odds and why C++ developers should learn other languages.
About the Guest
Zach Laine has been using C++ in industry for 15 years, focusing on data visualization, numeric computing, games, generic programming, and good library design. He finds the process of writing bio blurbs to be a little uncomfortable.
Date Recorded: 2023-02-16
Date Released: 2023-03-03
- ADSP Episode 117: OOP, C++ Containers, APIs, EOP & More with Zach Laine!
- ADSP Episode 118: C++ Allocators with Zach Laine! (Part 2)
- ADSP Episode 115: Max Gap in C++23
- ADSP Episode 116: Max Gap Count in C++23
- Three Consecutive Odds
- ArrayCast Episode: Michael Higginson, 2022 Dyalog Contest Winner
- Reverse Polish notation
- P2672 Exploring the Design Space for a Pipeline Operator
- Duo Lingo
- Daniela Engert Duo Lingo Streak
- Category Theory for Programmers - Bartosz Milewski
- Collection Oriented Programming
Intro Song Info
Miss You by Sarah Jansen https://soundcloud.com/sarahjansenmusic
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Free Download / Stream: http://bit.ly/l-miss-you
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/iYYxnasvfx8