In this episode, Bryce and Conor finish their interview with Kate Gregory and talk about the Carbon Programming Language.
About the Guest:
Kate Gregory is an author, sought-after conference speaker, trainer, Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP), and partner at Gregory Consulting. Kate has been using C++ since before Microsoft had a C++ compiler. She is an early adopter of many software technologies and tools, and a well-connected member of the software development community.
Kate is one of the founders of #include whose goal is a more welcoming and inclusive C++ community. She also serves on the board of directors of Cpp Toronto, a non-profit organization that provides an open, inclusive, and collaborative place where software developers can meet and discuss topics related to C++ software development.
Date Recorded: 2022-08-15
Date Released: 2022-09-16
- Carbon Language: An experimental successor to C++ - Chandler Carruth - CppNorth 2022
- Carbon Programming Language
- CppNorth Conference
- Swift Programming Language
- Kotlin Programming Language
- Rust Programming Language
- Curb Cuts
- Toronto Public Library
foonathon::blog()Carbon’s most exciting feature is its calling convention
- Keynote: “Am I A Good Programmer?” - Kate Gregory - CppNorth 2022
- PluralSight Courses- Kate Gregory
- Beautiful C++: 30 Core Guidelines for Writing Clean, Safe, and Fast Code by Guy Davidson & Kate Gregory
Intro Song Info
Miss You by Sarah Jansen https://soundcloud.com/sarahjansenmusic
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Free Download / Stream: http://bit.ly/l-miss-you
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/iYYxnasvfx8